sábado, 25 de junio de 2016

Steelhouse Lane-Slaves of the New World (1999)






Mike Slamer all guitars, keyboards, bass
Keith Slack lead and backing vocals
Alan Hearn bass
DeWayne Barron drums
Chris Lane guitar
Chris Thompson backing vocals
Tony Fields backing vocals

Hola buenas días mis colegas y amigos del blog y del sentimiento. pido mis humildes disculpas ante todo, deje abandonado mi blog pero la música sigue latiendo en mi corazón sin dudarlo.
En esta ocasión comparto esta tremenda banda Estadounidense de hard rock melódico a toda maquina la estallan estos muchachos!!!
Que puedo decir letras y melodías pegadisas,muchos riffs potentes, teclados algo escondidos pero si hay buen oído se pueden apreciar,la voz super solida me recuerda algo en su estilo al cantante Al Fritsch de la banda "Drive She Said" tremenda banda de Aor. Encontré también influencia a la  banda de hard rock melódico combinada con aor clásico  "Red Dawn" en su discaso "Never Say Surrender" impecable esa banda es pura magia!
Espero la disfruten como yo a mi me encanto!!
Buen sábado y prometo seguir posteando nuevas bandas!!
También quería comentar que desde ahora solo comparto el posteo y vídeos del servidor Youtube y no enlaces de descarga porque me inhabilitaron varias veces la cuenta y no quiero arriesgar que cierren mi blog. Bueno tema aclarado paso a contarles que voy a buscar un servidor donde poder compartir música con ustedes de forma privada,  mientras solo queda esperar... prometo informarlos de cualquier novedad!


                                
                             
                                

7 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to break-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR Jumba who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of his gods, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 28Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem.Here's his contact  : Wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com  

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to break-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR Jumba who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of his gods, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 28Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem.Here's his contact  : Wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com  

    ResponderEliminar

Deja tu comentario