viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

SEVEN (UK) - Man With a Vision*Single* (1990)


Mick Devine - vocals
Simon Lefevre - keyboards
Keith McFarlane - guitars
Pat Davey - bass
Austin (Oz) Lane - drums


01. Man With a Vision 
02. Just Close Your Eyes
03. Man With a Vision
04. Stranger ( in the Night)


Originaria de la ciudad Inglesa bien melodico y apostando al Aor  del cual nunca nos cansamos!!! Comparto es Tremendo y pequeño a su vez este single de solamente 4 temas; pero  por fuentes se que hay un nuevo material que estreno en el 2014 con temas reeditados  sincronizando  la armonia combinada de todos los musicos, que aun puedo apreciar en la actualidad.
Stranger in the night !! majestuoso  single!!!



SU NUEVO MATERIAL:

Aun se puede apreciar la magia de esa etapa no muy lejos de los 80´s, sin dudar agregaron mas modernismo y lo mexclaron con un aor mas progresivo, mas coros coordinados y mucho mas riffs y solos en un breve y  corto tiempo pero muy bien apreciados.
 La ambientacion y la calidez de este album reflejaron  a un nuevo Seven prolijo y autentico.
Espero lo disfruten tanto como yo y nos vemos en la proxima publicacion con mucho mas Hard Rock y Aor al estilo melodico!!! saludos mis colegas!!!


SEVEN- 7  (2014)





Mick Devine lead vocals
Keith Macfarlane guitar, vocals
Pat Davey bass, vocals
Simon Lefevre keyboards, vocals
Austin Lane drums

Lars Chriss guitars, drums
Mike Slamer guitars
Andy Loos bass
Fredrik Bergh keyboards
Adam Wakeman keyboards
Mark Mangold keyboards
Didge Digital keyboards
Tomas Cook keyboards
Shuji Matsumoto fretless bass

1.  Shoot To Kill  
2.  Inside Love  
3.  Diana  
4.  Still  
5.  Headlines  
6.  Strangers  
7.  America  
8.  Thru The Night  
9.  Never Too Late  
10.  Don't Break My Heart 
11.  Say Goodbye



                      








2 comentarios:

  1. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to break-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR Jumba who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of his gods, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 28Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem.Here's his contact  : Wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com  

    ResponderEliminar

Deja tu comentario